Saturday, July 16, 2011

little help from my friends

cardi: primark | top: h&m | belt: next | skirt: peacocks

This is just a little something i wore today to work. I don't think i could be more in love with my Beatles top, it has that weird thing going on where it has a Y shaped back. I think it was around £7.99, probably one of my favourite tops ever! I have also noticed that i wear this black cardigan a lot in outfit posts lately, i promise i do wear other colours! 

My dear mother went to the Next sale today and brought me some lovely dresses so hopefully if they look good you may get a sneak peak at them! I also have brought a ton of clothes online at H&M, with the majority of them being in the sale. I can't wait to try on my £2.99 dress that was originally £12.99, couldn't get a better bargain! So that's all from me today, not an exciting day but i'm seeing Transformers in 3D on Monday so i shall hopefully enjoy that! 


Gemma x

4 comments:

Aimée said...

lovely xx

HiFashion said...

Absolutely love the Beatles Tee. Looks so cool.

Rianna Bethany said...

Lovely top, great homage to amazing people

Rianna xxxx

Madeline (Maddy) Routon said...

adorable, I love the top!

xo Maddy
http://madelinerouton.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment