Camden Market Purchases

July 10, 2012



Bracelet - 50p
Ring - £1

So today was my first ever time experiencing Camden Market despite living in London (shocking I know). Let my start by saying that it was amazing even though it rained, each stall was beautiful and the smell of the foods was delicious, next time I will defiantly be grabbing some food there! There was one stall which had sale everywhere so, being my budget self, I got excited and explored! I came out with these two bargain pieces which I think are beautiful and exactly what I've been looking for. I'm not expecting the greatest quality as well they are only £1 and under but I think they're great little simple accessories that sometimes sell for about £3 each in your average shop. 

What do you think of them?


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such lovely jewelry for bargain prices!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces you picked up there, I want to get down to Camden Market, would love to bargain hunt some rings like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pieces that you picked up, and yay for bargains :) The bracelet is my fave of the two :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that ring has my name all over it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete