New York Haul

April 09, 2013



As I promised, here is a vlog of everything that I've brought in New York including beauty products and clothing! I didn't get a lot quantity wise but I did end up spending a lot as all the expensive things I've wanted to buy worked out cheaper there so I decided to just go for it and splash out once in my life. As you know I'm so happy for getting my Michael Kors watch, I will be doing a single post on it as I love it that much!

I'm so happy with all the things I got and I will definatly be wanting to go to New York next time as it's such an experience you will never forger! Hope you enjoy watching the video!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you got some great stuff. Loving the MK watch! I'm so jealous that you've been to New York I am so desperate to go!

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You need to go it's an amazing experience! xx

      Delete