New Look Christmas Event

August 08, 2013












If there's one event I always love it's New Look. I was invited not too along ago down to their press day to look at their Christmas Collection. There were a selection of womens, mens and home wear, I was really impressed by the home wear pieces as I didn't know New Look to ever do things like that. I love the penguin slippers as you can see in the top pictures. Another thing I loved was their cheesy christmas jumpers, we were lucky enough to get one of them in the goody bag so watch out at christmas as I will be living in it!

I also got my nails done at the event in this beautiful lime green, I'm really feeling bright colours for my nails at the moment plus the glitter looked really cute. The colour is from their Kelly Brook collection, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

For me, I loved the collection, it was all about the textures and detailing which is something I love about christmas. The little embellishments on key pieces in the collection really made them stand out, I tried to get a few close ups of them as you can see in my pictures. I also noticed that the christmas dresses are to die for, if you are looking for a christmas dress definately check out new look nearer the time as they have an amazing range at such an affordable price! 

Are you excited for Christmas as much as I am?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those penguin slippers are too cute! The Christmas collection looks so lovely :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete