OOTD - Down the Drain

September 15, 2013


 Dress - Little Mistress*, Cardigan - H&M, Necklace - Boohoo*

So my family come over every Saturday however this time we went out for a meal as it was my little cousins birthday not long ago and thought we might mix it up a little. The resturant was so nice and it was something to dress up for but not the full works. I was kindly sent out this AMAZING dress from Little Mistress a while back and this dress was the perfect option for the occasion. The amazing embellishment on the top half dressed up the outfit while the cardigan added colour and casualness. I chucked on this chunky cross necklace from Boohoo to accessories and match the bold dress. I love my black dresses so this is the perfect one for me, it can be dressed up or down and it the perfect fit everywhere. Normally the waist would be too big or the bust too small but this fit like a glove. The photographs are the best I've ever done, I was slightly rushed to get out the door but there are some posey ones (the last one) that I thought I would include as I never do shots like that. 


What do you think of the dress?
Gemma x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post!! Love this outfit! especially that necklace.


    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete