How to get your GFC Followers back!January 08, 2014
Before you guys start reading this, I in no way think of myself as some blogger/computer guru. I just had some trouble myself after my GFC gadget disappeared and I couldn't get it back. However after some research I now have my GFC gadget back in my side bar, if you want yours back then read on!
- Firstly, go to your dashboard and select 'layout'.
- Go ahead to click 'Add a gadget' and a new window will appear.
- On the left hand side select 'more gadgets' and scroll all the way to the bottom!
- At the bottom will be a gadget called 'Followers', you will want to click on that and a another window will come up.
- From that you can change the name and colours and all should be fine.
- If you however get the message 'Please correct the errors on the form', enter '00000' (they are zero's) into every box then click save.
- It should all work then and you will get your GFC followers back!
Hope this helped!