SS14 Makeup Trends - Lips

February 24, 2014


Check me out with all these Youtube videos! Like I say in the video, SS14 Makeup Trends are set to be amazing, I was so excited that I had to share them with you! Each week I will focus on a different trend but this week is dedicated to lips. Lips are something I tend to neglect when it comes to make up so this trend is hopefully going to push me out of my comfort zone and get me to try something different. The shades I spoke about in the video are seriously beautiful and are the basic three that you need to pull off the new trend. They are super pigmented and so soft on the lips. I hate when lipsticks are sticky but these feel really natural and glide right on!

If you guys want a peak at the trends from the Boots event that I attended they are showing a livestream here on the 27th at 7:30pm - 9:00pm allowing you guys to ask experts questions on their Facebook! Make sure you mark it down in your diary! 


Are you going to dare this trend?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments