Perfect Summer Skin

May 11, 2014


Dove - Body Wash*, Lotion*, Self-Tanner*

I would be lying to you if I said I'm not trying to prep my skin already for my holiday in a few months. Over the years, skin has become so much more important to me and I've realised that it takes time to achieve that perfect, soft skin. Therefore, I'm starting early and these products are my 'chosen ones' to get just that. If you haven't heard about dove, where have you been living?! I am the biggest fan of their body washes, they always smell incredible and actually leave my skin feeling super soft, plus they are extremely affordable! 

The body wash and nourishing lotion are from their purely pampering range and include the amazing scent Pistachio Cream with Magnolia, Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla, Almond Cream with Hibiscus and Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals. I really want to try the new Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent, they sound amazing and would smell amazing! The body wash that I'm trying is Shea Butter and Vanilla and retails at only £2.29! It has the most amazing smell beautiful to take on holiday after you've had a hard day on the sunbeds. It's also so nourishing on my skin, when I come out from the shower I feel like I've been to a spa! The lotion is Coconut Milk and Jasmine Petals and retails at £3.99. A little bit more than the body wash but the bottle really goes a long way. This is a little bit more of a sweet scent and feels lovely well rubbed into your skin It makes an amazing calming evening pampering session or a morning pick me up! My skin does really feel smooth and well moisturised, which is why I'm taking this beauty on holiday as I always need that little bit of extra moisturiser after sitting in the sun all day. 

The last product is the self tanner which acts as a moisturiser yet gradually tans your skin. You need to make sure with this you only put a little bit on at a time as you can over do it, you only need a small amount. It gives me the perfect sun-kissed look as well as maintaining that golden glow you have got after a holiday. There's no sparkles whatsoever so it really does look natural while also nourishing your skin. Perfect for summer which is why I'm jumping on the bandwagon now so that when I do have to wear summer clothes, I will have the perfect summer skin already! 


Have you tried any of these products?
Gem x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have the summer glow tanner and I love it! It does makes me smell a bit like a digestive though...

    Holly | holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i
    was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.


    Have a look at my web-site :: detox tea

    ReplyDelete