Maybelline Super Stay

June 10, 2014


 
Maybelline Super Stay - Lime Me Up*, Uptown Blue* and Pink in the Park*
(Available at drugstores such as Superdrug)

Finally I have found nail varnish that actually live up to what they say. I'm sure all over the stores there are nail varnishes that promise 'super stay' and 'long lasting' but I haven't found that nail varnish that really lasts that long until I met Maybelline. This line isn't actually new, just these few shades which I adore for Summer! They are going to be my shades that I wear on holiday and they just scream tropical and sun. My favourite is either the green or the blue. I wore the blue the other day and it actually lasts the week without barely chipping. I'm super impressed as I'm constantly doing something with my hands. 

The nail varnish also gives a lovely gel like finish so it's practically a salon effect at home. I love these colours and this line, I sooo recommend it for anyone wanting to take away a nail polish on holiday that they won't have to constantly be re-doing!


What colour is your favourite?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The blue looks amazing, I love it when you find a nail varnish that stays!
    Meg x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, i love these colours. x

    ReplyDelete