Lamb 1887 Handbags

July 31, 2014


Just recently have I discovered the Luxury British Handbag brand Lamb 1887
(currently offering 30% until friday!). Personally, if I was going to spend quite a bit of money on something it would be a bag as I would get a lot of use out of it. Their handbags are crafted with the softest leathers and lined with luxurious suede. Now this wouldn't be the kind of bag I would wear everyday, perhaps special occasions which is why I have fallen in love with their clutches! When I go out of a night I usually wear a black little number and rely on accessories to jazz up the outfit, and the clutches above do the perfect job! 

My 21st birthday is coming up shortly, we've booked a location and DJ I just have to start putting an outfit together. Without a doubt I know my dress will be of some dark colour and fairly plain so I need to look out for a bright, sparkling clutch. I think I'm going to have to check out Lamb 1887 nearer the time as they offer such unique clutches and would turn heads!


Are you a lover of clutches too?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments