DIET CHEF WEEK 1

October 09, 2017




For the next month, I am collaborating with Diet Chef, a brand that send you out healthy meals for a selected period of time. I chose the monthly package to see how I would get on with the meals as I had tried something like this before but the meals weren't very tasty and I quickly became bored. I chose 28 breakfast options, lunch, dinner and snacks and was so impressed with the wide range of options they had for you to choose, there was something I liked in every option and was excited to try. The main thing I noticed with the food is the portion size was smaller but surprisingly I've been full after every meal! They explain that after the food for the day, it is 1200 calories and you need to supplement 300 calories of your own in which is either dairy, fruit & veg or things such as rice to join your meals which I think is great as you can really mix up the meals each time by adding your own things. 

I will be doing a weekly check in to review/share the food I had and how I feel!

Week 1
So far I've really enjoyed the meals, the majority of them have been delicious and I've felt full after each meal, I did add in a few extra snack such as  yogurt as towards the end of the day I felt really hungry but very pleased with how easy the meals were to prep! Toward the end of the week I did find myself craving those savoury treat like crisps and stuff even though I had them in my day to day basis but after a few days it didn't even cross my mind. Towards the weekend it was my birthday so I've eaten out quite a bit but stuck to breakfast and lunch option. Feeling great still with lots of energy and just generally a better attitude!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments