travel bags galore

July 22, 2020


I hate packing at the best of times, trying to shove everything inside a case and then arriving at the place feeling like a bomb has exploded and everything is everywhere! I had been interesting some tips and found so many different travel bags that I knew it was the answer. At home, I am an organisational freak and love things to be put away in specific places so this answered both prayers. I came across Ellis James and not only do they do lots of different organisers but they are also the most gorgeous and classy ones I've seen! 

When they arrived, they were all individually packed with attention to detail so I already felt luxurious. The travel bags themselves are actually pretty good quality and I like that they have holders for makeup or jewellery inside. I love to take a variety of makeup with me wherever I go and this bag can fit everything I imagine inside. I was kindly gifted the black large cosmetic organisergrey large cosmetic organiser, and the cream large cosmetic organiser

I think I'm going to use them in my bedroom as a bit of extra storage as they're too pretty to only take out a couple of times a year. They often have lots of offers too good to turn down and at the moment a lot of products are 50% off! I think they make the perfect gift, especially for me when I get lots of beauty products and nowhere to put them but also they're so affordable! 

Gemma x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the review & gorgeous images! #ellisjamesfamily

    ReplyDelete