fridays favourites

July 08, 2011

L-R      £3.50, £7.99, £9.99, £9.99 (All from New Look)

A short and cheerful post today and also a new post that i will be introducing every Friday!

Now before i go away to Spain i really want a nice floppy hat for when i'm down by the beach or poolside. A lot of hats that i've liked have usually been from New Look so today i looked on their website to see what kind of hats they have at the moment. The above picture are my 4 favourite floppy hats out of them all and are all pretty much cheap. I prefer the more tanned coloured hats and something of the second left design so if anybody knows a nice hat like that please comment!



Gemma x


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ooh, I love the last one. I may be being slightly biased though, as I have one very, very similar! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a floppy hat but I don't think I've even tried one on. I like the second one the most because it looks most 'floppy-est' hah. Have fun in Spain!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the last one, and such a good price too xx

    ReplyDelete