Liz Earle Botanical Shine Condition

April 29, 2012


Having had this product for a good few months now I feel it's the right time to express my love for it! I had seen a lot of other blogs review this and say how amazing this product was so I couldn't wait to try it out for myself! Before cutting my hair it was very dry and damaged so I was searching for the right haircare product for me, until I found out about Liz Earles new hair care range.

I wouldn't say this is your average conditioner it was more like a balm if anything. I used this after using my regular shampoo twice and only left it on for around 5 minutes, when washing it off I could already feel the difference. Also the product itself smells like heaven which is a bonus! When drying my hair I wasn't expecting an extreme shine as it isn't a treatment although it did feel a lot healthier. 

The product provides of oily hair as well as dry or damaged hair so I'd definatly recommend this product. You may think at £14 that this is quite a lot for a conditioner, although it does make a different. I think I would definatly purchase this product again and maybe use it as a weekly treat to my hair as I felt such a difference. 


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I see so many bloggers talking about Liz Earle Products, I must try something from her range soon! maybe this hair balm xx @getthriftycouk

    ReplyDelete