I&K Hair Extensions Review

April 15, 2012





I had quite long hair but not too long ago I decided to get it chopped off for a more healthy looking hair do. I really miss my long hair and was interested in hair extensions so I decided to go for these I&K Straight Hair Extensions in #8 Light Brown. Firstly I want to say how helpful Hairtrade were with helping me pick the right colour, I sent them a picture of my hair in natural light and they recommended me two shades which was close, obviously I chose to take their advice and they got it perfectly! 

There are a range of different sized clips and in total there are about 10 different sections, this really helped it blend into my hair as I got my hair cut quite blunt. The website also provides a video of how to put them in which helped me a lot! The hair is very soft and of a good quality so when I put them in my hair there is barely a different with which is my real hair and which isn't. I actually wore these hair extensions out clubbing and my friends didn't even notice! Regardless of the heat inside the club these hair extensions gave me no problem and I could dance around without feeling concious. 

You're given a leaflet for aftercare which also tells you that you can style them so I decided to curl mine just so there isn't any obvious difference between my hair and the extensions. Below is a flash picture and an Instagram. They say they last for around 3 months but seeing as I would barely wear them except for special occasions I reckon they will last a lot longer for me. 



In total I've probably worn them 3 times and I have had no problem. I sometimes put my hair in a ponytail and then just let it out, they're comfortable and easy to style. They definatly are a different from my £5 bargain extensions! Overall I feel they're well priced for such good quality extensions and I will be wearing them a lot!


Gemma x


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I wouldn't of known you had extensions in, lovely hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so natural! Love your blog

    Over on my blog I am having a give away, I would love for you to enter

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy indeed and I adore that color and this will definitely an attractive tool to consider but if comfort is our main concern indian hair is the best.

    ReplyDelete