Small Haul

April 01, 2012

As much as I wanted to save my money I couldn't resist not shopping any long and had to find some new things to wear as the weather in London was surprisingly nice.  I ended up only buying a dress and a cardigan which I think was pretty good!

Primark - £8.00

When I found out this dress was only £8.00 I knew I was going to buy this. The material is light weighted which is perfect for a hot sunny day and it also isn't too clingy. The waist band has lost it's elastic slightly but I would be wearing this dress with a belt anyway so that's no problem. I wore this with a denim jacket the other day to create a casual look and then wore a blazer with it for an evening with extra accessories so this dress can be worn day and night. This is exactly the kind of dress I was hoping to buy!



H&M £14.99

I went out initially looking for a cardigan in a colour other than black so when I saw this cream lightweight cardigan it was perfect for a hot day. The way it sits is also really nice as it's shorter at the back and slightly drapes at the front, it's a really casual cardigan and is so soft! I know they sell cardigans like this in Primark cheaper but I find H&M cardigans last so much longer and never loose their shape. 


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love both these items! I have a similair dress but why not add another one to the collection? I'm going to look for it in Primark. (:

    ReplyDelete