OOTD - Tell You Everything

April 02, 2012


Cardigan - H&M
Vest - Asda
Jeggings - Asda
Necklace and Bracelets - Primark

It's been a pretty casual day today, helped my mum round the house before she leaves to go down to Portsmouth tomorrow and did a bit of work here and there. As I said in an earlier post I want to turn my blog into a more fashion blog so expect some more ootd's! I brought this cardigan the other day and couldn't wait to wear it, I wanted to really make it casual today so popped on a pair of jeggings and this vest which I hardly ever wear.

I'm hopefully going clubbing during the Easter holidays as I still havn't been since turning 18. I have no idea what to wear so any ideas or recommendations are welcome! I will probably wear this black dress that I was sent from Motel but I really want a stripey blazer to go with it, anybody know where I could get one of them from?


Gemma xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments