OPI Thanks A Windmillion

July 03, 2012




I've recently been searching for a mint coloured nail varnish and when emailing OPI what shade they thought was best I received a quick reply with an accurate suggestion. I decided to take their suggestion and when it arrived it was exactly what I had hoped for!

I had seen a lot of bright mint nail varnishes around but this had to be my favourite shade, it also leaves a lovely shine on your nails too! The photograph above is where I've applied two shades, as you can see it leaves a very opaque result. I've already probably used this nail varnish about 10 times since having it, it is my favourite shade right now and it really brightens up an outfit!

What do you think?


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This colour is gorgeous! I need it in my life :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful shade!

    you have a great blog, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is absolutely gorgeous! Just can't beat a lovely mind shade!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous colour! Understated yet so pretty. :) xx

    flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a pretty, unusal colour. I'm so tempted to add it to my wishlist.

    xoxo
    Jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so pretty on you! I'm wearing a mint polish, too, but mine pulls more blue than green. I might try this one if I want something more on the jade green end of the spectrum -- it could double up as both a summer and a fall color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was debating this colour when it was first released, so tempting once I allow myself to buy more polishes :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely colour!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really lovely colour, looks great on your nails!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really lovely colour, looks great on your nails!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete