River Island AW12 Collection

July 28, 2012

























It was a Thursday rammed full of press events and Laura, Becca, Clare, Mary and I also had got to check out River Islands AW12 Collection. This collection really put me into the mood for Christmas with the massive red balls from the ceiling! The collection focused on black, gold and silver while also focusing strongly on texture, especially a mix of them! This collection is called Baroque and Roll and I think it’s their best collection yet! There was a massive range of jewellery, especially body jewellery and they really made each outfit looks glamorous while giving it a bit of edge. 

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! I'm loveing that chains and spikes are still hanging around in the A/W collections! I'm loving sequin shorts too although I'm not sure how comfortable they'd be?! I love the edgyness of the body jewellery, as you say! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that black studded bag! Gorgeous.
    Also, really enjoying browsing your blog. (I think it's my first visit!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love those shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely pieces, I'm loving studs lately and glad it's a keeper for Autumn :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete