Liz Earle Loose Finish Powder

July 27, 2012






Liz Earle Natural Loose Finish Powder
RRP - £19.50 

I am so excited about Liz Earles new make up range, it was their next big move and boy did they master it! So far I've tried their tinted moisturiser but I had to try their Loose Finish Powder. I've never actually used Looser Powder as I normally stick to Compact so I was pretty interested in this one! My current powder is from Collection 2000 and there is nothing wrong with it, I don't think I realised though how much powders can have an impact on your make up since using this one! Liz Earles Powder really sets my face giving it a matte yet natural finish. It also sets the concealer and foundation really well without giving it a cakey look, the powder itself is very soft and extremely easy to apply. 

As you can see in the picture above I havn't edited it except from increasing the warmth which doesn't actually do anything to the face. You can see that my skin looks flawless and matte, I even used a flash in this picture! Now for me £19.50 is a lot to spend on powder although this really is to me a high end product as it gives high end results. If you are willing to spend that amount of money then I recommend this one! I used to be against high end products and lived on drug stored products but since using this I may have to investigate into some others...


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, to say you used flash in the photo, this looks like an incredible photo! I can't believe I still haven't tried any of the Liz Earle make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a high street, powder compact kinda girl too, but this is tempting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use loads of liz earle products but haven't tried the make up yet - will definitely be trying this next!
    Claire x
    http://prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab post! I like how clear your pictures are!
    Really want to try this now! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete