Dove Spa Cleansing Cream

August 10, 2012



I've been to the Dove Spa but never actually tried any of their products out so when I received this Rich Cleansing Cream I was intrigued to see the results. It claims to cleanse and soften your skin. Normally I live by my Liz Earle cleanser so it was hard to convert but I decided to use this cleanser every night and no other cleanser to fully see the results. Instantly I could feel my skin feeling very soft after the first use so I was excited to see what would happen within a weeks time. My skin did feel clean although I have had a few little break outs, then again I guess this could be the cleanser completely clearing my skin. I would say overall the actual quality of skin has improved a lot, it is much more moisturised, less oily and smoother.

The cream is quite rich and straight away I noticed it was soft and silky which made me want to use it more. I would apply this all over my face and then use my Muslin cloth with warm water to take it off. I really do like this cleanser and definatly think I will be alternating between my beloved Liz Earle cleanser and this one. I don't think I could say I love it as much as my Liz Earle cleanser but it's definatly the biggest competition I've found for it. This cleanser retails at around £14 which is a similar price to the Cleanse and Polish by Liz Earle. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
Gemma x



You Might Also Like

0 comments