Ring Galore

September 07, 2012




Recently I have really gotten into rings with my jewellery box overflowing with mainly high street brands. What I hate the most is when you buy a ring and it turns your finger green, now I understand that happening with rings from Primark as they're so cheap but when I pay about £20 for a plain ring I don't want to have my finger turn green! I've recently been thinking about investing into an expensive ring as I know my mum and nan have passed down rings which probably have real rubys in them etc... I came across the site QPJewellers that stock every kind of gem you could think of, they also include bracelets and necklaces so that you can in a way 'mix and match'! Above are my four favourite rings in each different type of gem, I really like the Sapphire ring as I havn't got any ring that looks even similar to that and I always really love the colour.

What are you views?
Gemma x






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. so pretty!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete