OOTN - I know you care

October 04, 2012

(I'm looking extremely ginger in this picture for some reason!)
Shirt - H&M
Belt - Primark
Skirt - Debenhams*

Around a week ago I was sent out this skirt very kindly from Debenhams to style and be featured on their Minizine (keep at look out!). We all think straight away of an office outfit when we think black pencil skirt. I've tried to steer away from this idea but still keep a smart feel to the outfit. I've teamed this black pencil skirt with a bright blue shirt to add a pop of colour to the outfit and also rolled up the sleeved and tied the front of the shirt to give it more of a casual feel. No pencil skirt is complete without a belt so I've added this simple studded belt from Primark to cinch in the waist and add some bling! This skirt is too comfy to imagine, it's a ribbed jersey material and really flatters your body in a sophisticated yet stylish way! If I were to have brought a pencil skirt (and I was looking for one forever) then I would have definatly gone with this one! You could even dress it for a clubbing outfit or a formal interview which is what I love about this skirt!

Sorry I havn't been blogging much I have so much UNI work to do at the moment although I will be attending a few events soon so hopefully you guys can get some previews to that! 


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments