My wishlist this week is based around the Gift Voucher Blogger Challenge and the theme is Fantastic Fashion Gifts for £35 or less'. Anybody can still enter until the closing date of the competition (9th November) so if you're feeling lucky why not give this challenge a go yourself! Above are just some stuff that I have been lusting over for a while now and have decided to ask for christmas!
001. I am in desperate need of a curling wand, the one I have currently is way to thin and gives me school girl ringlets, this one by Toni and Guy is only £30 from Next and gives you lovely soft curls.
002. If you're a blogger then you have seen these MUA nail constellations everywhere! At only £3 (bargain!) they make great stocking fillers or even just an extra gift to somebody's present. I know they're based on your star signs but I really do love these purple ones!
003. Lately I've become a massive candle lover, I have only ever had one Yankee candle which was green (I've forgotten the name) but that really kick started my love for candles so I really want to get another one! This Vanilla Cupcake one looks amazing!
004. I keep seeing tartan scarves everywhere, another thing I've wanted for a few months now and seeing as it's so cold here in London already then this scarf will keep me warm and also brighten up a plain outfit. This one is from Topman at only £14.
005. Models Own Mirrorball Set is something I've been seeing everywhere, my new thing with nails is glitter glitter glitter! This set costs £20 and would be great for a fashion friends christmas gift, you can never run out of glitter!
006. Last but not least this beautiful and simple River Island white shirt at £20, every time I walk into this shop I stare at it thinking should I? I love the cute bow and everybody needs a classic white shirt in their cupboard! This is also on my christmas list this year.
What are you lusting for this christmas?