La Roche Posay - Hydraphase Intense Masque Review

November 15, 2012



La Roche Posay - Hydraphase Intense Masque*


Quite  while back now I was send out this Rehydrating Mask by La Roche-Posay who I honestly had never heard of before. I really love trying new beauty products to find out whats best for my skin for example, since using Liz Earle cleanser my skin has never looked so clear! I noticed recently my skin was looking a bit dull and can tend to look dry, especially when applying foundation my skin then can look really uneven and rough. When I rummaged around in my basket I came across this product again and even though I only use it about once a week I do find it hydrating my skin. 

You're meant to apply a generous amount over the face and neck and let it soak into your skin, after 10 minutes wipe away any excess. I'm the kind of person who takes instructions literally so the first time I used this I put way too much on my face and I found it never soaked in therefore wasting a lot of product! Second time I applied about 2-3 pea sized drops over my face and neck and let it soak in, which it did within 10-15 minutes. I wouldn't recommend at all for putting this on before your make up as if you're like me I don't like my skin feeling silky/oily before putting my foundation on, I guess you could say I like a matte base. I would however recommend putting this on in the evening when you're doing some chores or finishing some work as it can fully sink into your skin and leave you with a lovely fresh feeling face. 

I can't find an exact price but I've seen it ranging from £10-£15 which I don't think is THAT bad if you're going to use it once a week like me. Although I would only buy this in autumn/winter where my skin tends to get a little more dry and needs some extra attention as well as moisturiser. If you do have dry skin I would recommend giving this a try as it's something I had never experience before as a mask and did end up liking.

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments