Cybercandy - Red Velvet Cupcake Bites

March 27, 2013


Cybercandy - Red Velvet Cupcake Bites*

So I received these bites a while age and I was so excited to try them! Everyone raves about the whole 'red velvet cupcakes' and I had never tried them so I was hoping to feel like I was in heaven when trying these mini bites. Unfortunatly this wasn't the case and didn't taste at all like I expected. They had a very slight crunch in the middle and had a very weird taste on the outer coat, really not my kind of taste. From what I'm guessing they don't taste like red velvet cupcakes, which is kind of what I was hoping for. I wouldn't buy these for anybody however this was only because of my personal taste, plus my family agreed with me. 

The packaging of the product is so cute and you can tell they pay attention to detail when CyberCandy box your treats! Some of the other bites such as the Cookie Dough are amazing and I have actually purchased these for little pick me ups for my friends. If they've had a stressful week from essays and what not I will send them a little treat for their weekend which works really well, plus they love a bit of candy!

Despite these specific bites not being my taste I'm definatly up for trying the other versions as the ones I've had in the past were delicious!

Have you tried any CyberCandy products?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These look so nice! I love cyber candy I tend to go every few months to stock up lol. I love their american drinks which you can't get in England grrrr


    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete