What's in my travel bag?

March 31, 2013



So if you guys didn't know I'm off to New York on Monday and I'm literally so excited! I decided to do a vlog on 'what's in my travel bag' as I've never been on a flight this long so I've brought a few bits to try and keep me occupied on this 7-8 hour flight! I haven't planned to buy much apart from a Michael Kors watch that I've saved up for so if you know of anything I MUST buy when out there then let me know!

I will be back on Sunday/Monday next week but I have scheduled a few posts for you lovely guys to keep reading! Follow my on Twitter if you want to stay on touch and I will probably end up still sitting on my phone despite being in the Big Apple! 

Let me know if you would like me to vlog during my time in New York!
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments