OOTD - Coral Reef

April 04, 2013

Shirt - Simplybe*
Necklace - Julien Macdonald @ Debenhams* 
Jeans - New Look

I cannot explain to you guys how much I'm in love with this necklace, I'm not one for wearing colour but this necklace brightens up all my black, dull outfits perfectly! I got it sent out a few weeks ago and haven't stopped wearing it, it goes with everything and I can now say I'm an official fan of neon despite it being little. Hey, everyone starts somewhere, right?

I also got this shirt sent out, how lucky am I recently?! It's so cute, suprisingly I don't have a black shirt and this one fits perfectly, the cut is so flattering. I always have a big problem with shirts pulling at the bust but this one actually doesn't, plus is has cute sequins on the collar, how cool?! I'm really happy with this shirt, I like wearing it for meals out and stuff as it's not too casual but not too dressy either when you pair it with a pair of jeans. I never actually wore jeans until finding the perfect pair from New Look, now you can't get me out of them! They're the super soft super skinny I think and they're so comfy!!! 


What do you think of this outfit?
Gemma x


(This is a scheduled post, I'm currently in New York)

You Might Also Like

0 comments