OOTD - Geek Girl

April 03, 2013



Hat - Primark
Top - Simplybe*
Cardigan - H&M
Jeans - New Look
Bag - Primark


I'm currently in New York so this is a scheduled post but I was so excited when putting this post together. I wish I could do more outfit posts but I feel sometimes they're so much effort and it can take ages! When I received this top from Simplybe I knew exactly what I wanted to wear it with and how I wanted to wear it. So you shall be seeing a few outfits posts coming up as I feel inspired and refreshed to do outfits, they might not be the more catwalk inspired but I feel comfortable in them and I think that's the most important thing. 

I think the second photograph sums me up pretty much, I can be a bit crazy at times which is why I love this top, it's so laid back but can dressed up or down. Perfect for University attire as I like to look casual but as if I made some sort of effort. It's so comfy and lightweight you can't go wrong with this top and some of you may think it's so 'cliche' but I love it! 

What do you guys think?
Gemma x



You Might Also Like

0 comments