Pop Tarts - Blueberry

April 15, 2013




I always hear about how amazing Pop Tarts are but I still hadn't tried any to understand. Until things changed today, I was kindly enough sent out some Pop Tarts from Cybercandy who have a massive selection of different flavours, I didn't realise there were so many! After talking to my best guy friend Ahamed he recommended to me to go for the Bluberry flavour and he was right! They were just the right amount of sweetness for me not to feel sick afterwards and even though I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of blueberries they tasted delicious. 

In this pack you get 2 single pop tarts, I decided to eat one straight from the packet and warm the other one in the microwave for around 5 seconds. You can either toast them or microwave but I chose to microwave as it's just easier for me. Be warned, even though they might not feel hot they are much hotter inside so do stick to the guideline of 3 seconds! Personally, I much preferred the one that I ate straight from the packet, I don't know why but I liked the idea of it tasting as a sweet biscuit. 

These ones were the frosted one and from what I'm guessing the only difference is the icing on the top of the biscuit, I actually really loved it with the frosting on but that could just be because of this specific flavour. Another thing I didn't expect was how rich is was in flavour, I was't expecting it to be so strong but it was delicious however 2 is definately more than enough for a day as I had 1 and a bite and gave the other to my sister as it's very sweet. These make perfect snacks or if you're hosting a cinema night at your house grab some of these and one per person would easily do the job in my opinion. Overall I loved them and I can't wait to try the other flavours!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You can microwave pop tarts?! Haha I've just always toasted them! Blueberry looks amazing, there's an old fashioned sweet shop round the corner from where I live and they sell all the different flavours! Mmmmmm
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, great review! I love that last photo, the sprinkles look so colourful! These Blueberry Pop Tarts are great, the Cinnamon Roll ones are extremely yummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete