QVC Press Day + Laura Geller Review

June 01, 2013


 












The other week I attended QVC's AW13 press day. I had never been to one of their press days before but I certainly fell in love with them, we were greeted with a lovely Elderflower drink and shown around the beautiful displays. You could tell the team thought about how to present some of their new products which I was pretty impressed by as they looked amazing. I never realised how many products QVC actually stock and how cheap some of them can actually be, I fell in love with the beauty section with products from Liz Earle and Elemis. A new product I got in my goody bag was the Laura Geller Primer for Face and Eyes. I have already heard about their brand but never tried it, this product has definatly won me over. It's very soft of the skin, easy to apply and actually does what it says, colour correct your skin! QVC were super kind with the goodybag and the amount of products so you shall be seeing more indepth reviews coming up of some of my favourites. 

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments