August Favourite Hair Products

August 30, 2013


Going to keep this short and sweet, since my hair has got pretty long now I find it hard to keep it in such good condition so I'm always on the search for the best highstreet products and treatments out there. This video is a few of my favourites this month that are all highstreet priced and easy to get hold of. They range from treatments to hairstyling products. If you do like the video I would love if you could subscribe, like and comment! 

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I can't possibly be without Batiste - it's such a great product and at a great price :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just reminded me that I need to buy some hairpsray! ;) Great video Gem!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaaa it was fate and aw thanks joanna :D xx

      Delete
  3. Now following love... Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete