Back to School Essentials

August 31, 2013


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6


I love stationary. What I love more than that is cute, unique stationary like every single product from Dotcomgiftshop. They're my favourite home decor/stationary brand at the moment because of their amazing unique prints and affordable prices. I've decided to put together a little post on the things I love from their Back to School range at the moment. I can see myself really getting that world map flask as I think it will be great when I (hopefully) become a teacher and can use it in the classroom. 

1 - I love these prints, I do love my spotty prints. What is even better is you get 6 different ones too! I normally use the standard biro pens but once in a while I like to treat myself to some nice pens to use as then I usually take more notes haha. They're so cute and for £1.95 you really can't go wrong.

 2- I haven't seen an Oyster Card print like this forever which makes me love it even more. I am a proud London girl and this case is totally me. The simple print in red and white is so cute and what better way than to show off your new Oyster Card in this snazzy design. 

3 - Like I said, probably my favourite ever. When going to Uni in my first year I noticed that in Winter I would buy a lot of hot drinks from Starbucks as it's opposite all my lectures where as now I can bring in a nice coffee/tea in this amazing flask. I don't even know what it is but I love this print and want it in their lunch box too!

4 - At University I can carry A LOT of books. These bags are really suprisingly strong as it's made of oil cloth and plus it looks cute right? I adore the whole paisley print at the moment, plus my handbags are always dark colours so I can brighten up the day with this bag.

5 - This notepad is only £2.95 and is so sweet. I wouldn't probably write down my notes from lectures in this as it gets pretty messy but I would write down the readings I have to do for lessons as I will need to use them in my essays in a few months time. Here I can store them in this cute notepad and actually make me want to do my essays, smart thinking Gemma!

6 - You may be thinking a lunchbox?! I still do bring in lunch from home to University, some days I will eat there but it's so much cheaper to bring in food from home. This lunchbox can stop you from feeling 5 years old when you bring out your lunch because of this retro styled luncbox. Again I love the print, dotcomgiftshop are print geniuses! 


What's your favourite?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Ooh so many pretty things! The map print is lovely and I love the tote bag, too. Great choices :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lunch box! Too cute!
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for stationary for uni and I can't find any I like! These are perfect, I forgot to look on dotcom giftshop, their homeware is lovely too.

    littlepaperswans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That world map flask* is sooo cute! I want one.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute post... amazing stuff... love 3 :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog for sure x

      Delete
  6. love all of these!!! such cute patterns. the flask is amazing!
    Emma x
    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete