Mavala Lipgloss Review

August 23, 2013





Mavala - Lipgloss in Strawberry and Bubblegum*

I will admit, when it comes to lipglosses I'm not the best person to ask. Sometime about lipglosses put me off, maybe because I've never found one that I really like so when I was asked to review these lipglosses I decided to bite my teeth and give them a go. To my surprise I really am impressed by them, the colours are extremely bright and if I could pull off the bright lip look then I would be wearing these religiously. They're very glossy and jucy and are so pigmented it's unreal. It's very smooth and easy to apply, I hate when lipglosses have a very sticky cheap feel to them. These lipglosses by Mavala are sugarfree, moisturising and rich in colour. The packaging is very sleek and professional and definately reflect the price of £10.25. Honestly, £10.25 for a lipgloss is expensive for me but you can definately tell from the product that it's worth the money. 

I think if you want to dare for the bold lip now is the time to do so and what better way to do so with these amazing lips. They come in 4 different shades, you can see bubblegum and strawvberry, they also do a nude and purple shade. You can purchase these on the Mavala website


Are you daring enough for a bold lip?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The colours are lovely! are they long lasting? x
    http://fashionfalsetto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete