Simple Kind To Skin+ Event

August 12, 2013






Not long ago was I invited to the Simple event to look at some of their new products. Simple is probably the first ever brand I used for when it came to caring after my skin and I felt like I was 13 again when I went to see the products in person. I have always loved Simple so I was really excited to see what they had came up with. The first thing I noticed about the products were the packaging, they seem a lot more sleeker and fresher which I think looks amazing. The event was so much fun with amazing women on hand to talk about lifestyle factors and skin health to get your skin glowing. 

Their new range is called Simple Kind To Skin+ which has a very sophisticated feel to it. This new range has added skin benefits such as brightening and perfecting the skin naturally. The range will be available from September and the products are filled with goodness which is also gentle so it's suitable for every skin type. The range includes the BB Balm, Illuminating Radiance Cream, Protecting Moisture Cream SPF30, Sun-kissed Moisture Cream, Radiance Brightening Wipes, Eye Make-Up Remover Pads and Moisture Boost Hydro Mist. 

Personally, I can't wait to try the radiance cream and the sun-kissed moisture cream, I think it will be perfect once I'm back from holiday to keep up my sad excuse of a tan. Which ones do you want to get your hands on?


Gemma x





You Might Also Like

0 comments