VO5 Hot Oil Review

August 14, 2013


VO5 - Hot Oil*

I have finally achieved the length of hair I have wanted for years but the problem I have it maintaining it in a good condition. I still go for trims but I find the longer it gets the duller it looks so I'm always on the look out for mini treatments that you can do and achieve at home. VO5 kindly gave me these hot oils to try and I can say that I'm strongly impressed. In each pack you get 4 individual tubes, you are told to use 1 a week or more if there is a special event you want your hair glowing for. At £4.29 they are a bargain as not only do you get the results but they will last for a month at least. I have been using them once a week religiously and I have noticed such an improvment, my hair is so soft and shiny and it doesn't take long at all!

I use these while in the shower, I will run a sink of hot water and leave it to soak in there while I put on a face mask, once I'm ready to jump in the shower I will rip off the top of the bottle and apply all over my hair massaging it in. I will then rinse it off thoroughly and then shampoo and condition as normal. It is so simple and easy to do, it barely takes any time at all plus it's really therapeutic. 

If you're looking for easy treatments that are affordable and can be done at home these are the products for you, you can get them in boots and probably superdrug. Definately something to give your hair a boost this Summer!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments