Bodyshop BB Cream + Concealer Review

September 11, 2013



Personally, as a beauty blogger I'm always on the lookout for a new favourite make up product and one essential that I'm always searching for is foundations and concealers. I think theses are so important for me as I don't have the greatest skin and I will always be concious of my skin so I like to experiment and discover new, affordable products that makes me skin look amazing. I was sent out the BB Cream and Concealer from Body Shop the other day and was really excited as I had never tried their makeup range.

I really liked the concealer and the concept of it as it will conceal any imperfections really well yet includes ingredients to make it makeup and skincare in one! The product is really easy to blend yet gives a high coverage, I love this for under eyes, I prefer a more liquid concealer when it comes to blemishes. What I also really love about it is that the product is quite light despite giving a high coverage. At only £8.50 I think this is a great concealer to buy every now and then when your skin may break out more than normal and you need a stronger coverage.

With the BB Cream, again it is makeup and skincare in one which is why I love it even more. It is very moisturising and hydrating on my skin and also events my skin tone quite well while giving a medium coverage. It's nice in the Winter to give a dewy fresh face. The only downside to this product is that it only comes in 1 shade but apart from that I'm really impressed and I think this will be my current A/W coverage while my skin isn't too bad.


Have you tried Bodyshop makeup before?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments