The Pyjama Store Event

September 10, 2013




The other week I headed down to The Millennium Hotel to attend The Pyjama Store Event where they had shown a catwalk selection of men's and women's lounge and sleepwear exclusive to the UK. I had never honestly heard of the Pyjama Store until this event so I was quite excited to see the quality in person and their range. The first thing I noticed was their amazing selection of prints, from baroque to floral each print was beautiful and of such a soft luxurious quality. My favourite is the red checked dressing gown shown above, I love the simplicity of the print and the bright red and the material was lovely and soft, perfect for winter and a hot chocolate!

You can check out their collection online. Even though their range can start from around £20+ and in Primark you may be able to bag yourself a cute set for only £10, like we said with Louise, these pyjamas are to keep forever where as the Primark set might last you a year. My eyes are particulary set on the dressing gowns as I'm looking for a new one and after seeing them in person I can't seem to find one anywhere else.


What do you think of the collection?
Gemma x




You Might Also Like

0 comments