Thursday, September 19, 2013

OOTD - Love Like This


 Dress - ASOS, Kimono - Boohoo*, Necklace - ASOS

Oh look, the ASOS dress is back! I told you I can't take it off haha. Another thing I'm loving at the moment is kimono's, ever since I got my one from New Look I have brought everyone I can find, this beautiful oriental one is from Boohoo and they kindly gifted it to me. I love that it's patterned yet really casual and pretty so you can wear it daytime or night. I want to wear it with jeans and a white/black swing cami to uni, it will look casual but dressy? Somehow? It just makes it look like I've put a bit of effort into the outfit without going too OTT. I had to scribble my face out in the third picture as it was A STATE and I couldn't wound your eyes :)

Last night I went clubbing for freshers, technically I'm Year 2 but any excuse hey? I'm not sure what I want to do tonight, have a quiet nice in with the girls before Uni officially starts on Monday or go out clubbing and enjoy my freedom even though I went last night.


Gemma x





12 comments:

Flavia Eriel said...

SOOO COOOOLLL! i really love it!
CHIC CITY GUIDE CHOC: EVERYDAY A NEW FASHION PLACE FOR YOU!
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
CHIC STREET CHOC

Gemma Bellfield said...

Thank you so much :)

Callie Thorpe said...

Yay for glowy bras! haha xx

Gemma Bellfield said...

Haha! Fulfilling the love for them :D xx

leopardheels said...

Soooo,I am your 300 follower:) Great outfit:)

www.leopardheels.blogspot.co.uk

Gemma Bellfield said...

Thank you sooooo much :D x

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Looking lovely! :*

Mademoiselle-Lala.com

Gemma Bellfield said...

Thank you Joanna!
xx

IwantFASHION said...

Gorgeous!
Love the Kimono (and the colour of your hair!!)

http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
Get the latest offers and discount codes with us!
xoxo

Gemma Bellfield said...

Thank you so much :) x

Adalias C said...

That's such a beautiful kimono! :) xx

adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

Allie Davies said...

Soo jealous that you have this kimono, I wanted it when Topshop originally had it (or extremely similar) and never got my hands on it!

tie-dye-eyes

Post a Comment