Mary Kay Concealer Review

October 19, 2013


Mary Kay - Concealer*

Why have I never tried this product before, seriously. Personally, I think this is the new Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer. I'll be honest when saying when I first got this product through the post I didn't have very high expectations of it but my gosh this is one of the best concealers I've ever used. It has great coverage, it really smooth and easy to apply and doesn't have a scent to it. You can see below how well it covers up my dark circles, now I didn't put a powder on top of the concealer and used a flash so it's slightly shiny and I probably could have used a lighter shade but for blemishes on other areas of my face it would be a perfect shade. You can see the redness it's reduced on my nose, I really love this product. 

It comes in a handy little tube, which you may think you will go through in a few weeks but because it has such a high coverage you barely need to use any product. I'm so impressed words couldn't even explain, once my skin has improved a little I think I will be just using a concealer on my skin as it evens my skin tone and covers blemishes/dark circles so well. 

Have you tried any other Mary Kay products?
Gemma x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, I really like how it looks on you! I love products where a little bit goes a long way. Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete