Heelberry Party Shoes

December 20, 2013




Personally, when it comes to Christmas time I love looking for dresses and accessories but hate it when it comes to shoes. I'm really picky in that they must go with a lot of things as well as be comfortable. I was looking online and came across the brand called Heelberry in which I have started to fall in love with. They have a good range of shoes and not millions of them to put me off. I had a browse and picked out my top six shoes that I would wear depending on my outfit for the holiday season as well as suiting for a variety of different occasions. 

I picked two pairs of boots, number one is more to go with jeans, a nice top and dressy accessories and bags etc... Number two is more to go with a plainer outfit as the boots are quite bold and create a statement, I love the gold detailing! Number three and four are more casual party shoes, maybe to a family occasion or dinner, I can imagine the flatforms with some leggings and the little loafers with a cute tea dress or something. Number five and six are more party shoes or maybe hitting the town with your girlfriends. Number five are really in fashion at the moment and would look amazing with an LBD whereas I can imagine the nude shoes to be paired with a pencil skirt and sequin top.


Which pair would you rock this holiday?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments