Bakerdays Valentines Cake

January 30, 2014



 Valentines Day is approaching and as I usually pass it by as a normal day, which it really is, I've decided this year that I'm going to celebrate it despite being single. I've featured a few Valentines posts on my blog and here's a foody one! Bakerdays have an amazing selection of cakes and I have previously reviewed one of their cakes. They have the letterbox option where you can choose any cake to be delivered next day at an affordable price. Their main cake is their birthday cakes, however they do occasional ones like Valentines above as well as amazing cupcakes

The amazing Andrea kindly sent this cake out, and what I love the most about them despite the deliciousness is the attention to detail. I received some love hearts, a mini card and such a beautiful tin that I will keep! It's such a thoughtful and different gift to give and is so easy to deliver. Despite being small it is one hell of a tasty cake! If you have a partner, friends or family that you want to get something for on Valentines Day these cakes are such a cute idea as you can also personalise the message. At £14.99 it's a great gift and beats the usual flowers and chocolate idea. 


Gemma x


You Might Also Like

0 comments