Debenhams Valentines Flowers + 15% Off Code!

January 25, 2014


 Debenhams Flowers*
15% Off Code - VDBLOG

You may think this is an early Valentines post (it kind of is) but time seriously flies by and there's no better time than the present. Valentines Day is under two weeks away and I feel that these days you don't have to have a partner to celebrate it, it could be a present to family members or friends to show how much you love them. Last year I brought some cute Valentines chocolates and it was just a sweet gesture. When coming across Debenhams I never realised what beautiful bunches of Valentines flowers they have and what is even better is that all their Valentines flowers come with free chocolates! Hurry as this offer ends 31st January!

I had no idea which flowers had been ordered and when I opened them I was blown away. 12 beautiful roses that even these photographs don't do them any justice. They are seriously beautiful and I could put my full faith into Debenhams if I had to order a bunch for somebody as I know they would be perfect. They were packaged amazingly and really felt special. I might consider sending a bunch of these to my best friend who has been a bit stressed lately, a great pick me up for any occasion! 

I'm super impressed guys. I want to run around and scream about my new flowers, if you have any questions hit me up on Twitter! Now to stop me looking at their Spring flowers, I currently have my eyes on this one. 


Gemma x






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow the roses are so stunning!!!!!! argh i wish i could take them from my screen lol
    just found your blog and i love it! wanna follow each other? let me know :)

    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing haha!
      I will check out your blog :) x

      Delete