Friday, January 10, 2014

Nails of the Week


 Nails Inc - Old Bond Street & Bling It On


Going to keep this short and sweet. I recently have had a lot of nude colours on my nails but as it's winter time I thought I would take advantage of my darker colours and spotted this beauty. It's a really dark blue however when in the light it comes up as a royal blue. I decided I wanted to up my game and add some decor, spotted this midnight glitter and chucked it on one nail and hey presto. I love this combination, it's simple and effective and can go with any outfit.


What's your favourite nail varnish colour/brand?

Gemma x

4 comments:

Chelsey: Fashionista-on-a-budget said...

This looks really good. Perfect for this time of year! x

Aimee said...

Love your nails, so pretty yet easy to recreate too...fab for a novice like myself :)

The Belle Narrative

Gemma Bellfield said...

Exactly what I thought, thank you :) x

Gemma Bellfield said...

Thank you! They are very easy :) x

Post a Comment