Nike Dual Fusion Lite Trainers

March 26, 2014


JD Sports - Nike Dual Fusion Lite

I decided to look through my shoe cupboard the other day to find that I had only one pair of decent trainers. They are the air max trainers so not exactly suitable to go to the gym in or running so I decided to go on a hunt for a pair of trainers that are not for fashionable purposes. Dual Fusion Lite are something I had heard vaguely about but had been recommended as they are great for gym. I had a look on JD Sports and these beauties were half prices in the men section from £60.00 to £30.00, luckily I grabbed the last pair and I am so glad because 

I've fallen in love. They are so comfy to wear, so light and I actually think they look really nice. I got them in a size 6 and they are true to size. Something I could wear out in the day time as well as to the gym. JD Sports currently have a few trainers in the mens sale so check them out here! My favourite bargains at the moment are these and these!


Do you have your favourite gym/running shoes?

Gemma x




You Might Also Like

0 comments