Scent Of The Week with Fragrance Direct

March 30, 2014



My scent of the week with Fragrance Direct has come to an end but what better way to end it with this beauty. This is hands down my favourite scent in the universe, I don't know why I never brought it before. It's one of those scents where you can walk into a room and people will know what you're wearing as it's strong and has such a signature fragrance. This set is £44.95 which is actually really good considering the perfume on its own is £39.99. It's perfect for a gift as it comes beautifully packages and the moisturiser smells delicious. It's definately a set that screams luxery.

It's quite a bold fragrance with a sensual mix of Neroli, Amalfi Lemon and Raspberry top notes, heart notes of Gardenia, African Orange Flower and Jasmine and base notes of Amber, White Honey and Patchouli, housed in a glamorous gold diamond shaped bottle. Hands down my favourite scent ever and you only need a few sprays and the scent is slightly strong. If you're looking for a luxurious, bold gift then this is the one for you!


Have you tried this before?
Gemma x





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. For me this is great for winter with it's warm, floral and fruity tones - it's becoming a modern classic :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this perfume! I was going to get it last week, but it was sold out...
    Love your blog - Following you on Bloglovin' xx

    C:ndy | http://www.mazedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this perfume, it's perfect for wearing on a night out. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete