NEW Witch - Blackhead Clearing Gel

July 24, 2014



If you guys don't already know I am still a part of the amazing Witch Flawless Friends and that have just released their NEW products! Witch products are one of the few brands I trust to use on my skin as their products are full of natural goodness and so kind on my skin. When I heard they were releasing a new product I couldn't contain my excitement! This new product is literally made for me as I always have had a few black heads on my nose which never seem to budge. It's also a gentle exfoliator that removes dead skin cells. 

I'm going to be using this for the next couple of weeks to see how it goes and if I see any results! On the packaging is promises visible results in 1 step so I am very excited. Follow me on Twitter to keep updated. It says to use on a dry face with dry fingers and massage for about a minute until dead skin cells are coming off. Then rinse off the remains with water. Hopefully this will give me radiant, blackhead free skin for my holiday in a couple of weeks!


Gemma x


You Might Also Like

0 comments