My New Favourite Perfume

September 24, 2014



Once I find something that I love I rarely venture out from it, and that's exactly the case with perfume. A few years ago I found a fragrance I really liked and just stuck with it until I was sent out some new scents from Fragrance Direct including this one by Lacoste. I tend to go with how the bottle looks and I wasn't too thrilled about this when I first saw it. Don't get my wrong it is a lovely design but I tend to go for the more feminine looking designs. I tried it anyway and this is now my favourite scent! 

This is the most long lasting fragrance I've tried and actually lasts me all day without having to respray. Definately did me justice in the summer and will be carried with me throughout the Winter times!


Gemma x




You Might Also Like

0 comments