Simplybe LOOK Collection

September 22, 2014



Earlier on this week I headed down to Simplybe's new store in Oxford Street to see their new collaboration collection with LOOK Magazine. This is their second collection together and is probably my favourite collection. It focuses on red and blue pieces which would look amazing together as well as separately. When at the event, me and lovely Holly were trying on some of the collection and they are really made to look flattering, I tried on a black top and coat which just sat perfectly on my and Holly tried on the jacket and red dress which she looking stunning in.

We were treated to some cute little cupcakes and I got to meet the lovely Gabi from Gabifresh, she is seriously so lovely! I had such an amazing time and I really adore the collection. The collection starts at size 10-26 and has such a wide variety so go and check some of it out! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments