What's in my Make Up Bag? - High Street Version

February 18, 2015


(All available at Boots)
Seventeen Lipstick (Saintly), Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer, Seventeen Looser Powder, No7 Stay Perfect Foundation, Seventeen Back Lash Mascara, Seventeen High Drama Eye Liner, Seventeen Cheek & Lip Stain, Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer

My make up bag is something I'm constantly updating with new products and over the last few months I've noticed how much more it's become a high street brand make up bag. Seventeen and No7 are two brands who I feel you get more than what you pay for with and I've also noticed is actually really kind on my skin. While Seventeen is slightly aimed more at teenagers and No7 at the older audience they both have such an amazing range or products and shades. Above is a few that I have pulled out of my make up bag and have noticed myself using a lot recently. 

I'm sure everybody is familiar with the Seventeen phwoarr paint concealer as it covers up everything so well, even the bags under my eyes! The No7 stay perfect is one my favourite foundation at the moment as it's not too heavy but covers really well, it's also actually really kind of skin as I've noticed since using it I havn't broken up near as much as I used to. Another popular produce is the Seventeen High Drama liquid eyeliner, I am a killer for eyeliner and don't think I've stopped wearing it since high school and if I were to recommend an eyeliner is would be this one by a milestone. The applicator is nice and sturdy and it actually lasts the whole day without smudging - result! The other products are a more of a newer purchase but I definately see myself falling in love with them. 


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am yet to try this brand and i heard alot of good things about it too! <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete